LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Determined to get justice (Manager)     14 September 2012

Streedhan

Sister in law has filed false 498a and DV cases against brother and family members at CAW cell. Counsellimg between husband and wife is on for 3 - 4 months, but with not much progress., sis in law has presented false and exhorbitant list of streedhan and asked bro to pay her that amount. When  sis in law handed over said list to my brother, the IO asked my brother to give an acknowledgement of having received the list and gave him 10 days time to respond. My brother signed acknowledgement as "Received list" with date. Can that be misconstrued as his acceptance of having received the items listed in that document? Should he give any representation at the CAW clarifying his position?

Learning

3 Replies

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     14 September 2012

Plz provide us full details. What is written on that paper. Without this we can support u. May be it is the only list of streedhan item, if you signed on that paper it is doest mean that you have accepted that.

robin (mba)     14 September 2012

can't understand your query

(Guest)
You have received list with date & endorsement. This is conspiracy against you now IO will prove that you have accept that girl parents give these article to her girl. You have to submit objection as well as possible in written with acknowledge. Its must. otherwise you may be in problem in future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register