LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gourav dabra (manager)     01 September 2012

Transfer of disputed property with in family

want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you   want to know that my father and my mother is having a joint property with my fathr"s two real brother"s and their wifes with equal share the total land is about 122 marla,total 6 kanal 2 marla each of the family member is having 20 marla(one kanal each member) after the death of my mother her share had been transfered equally in me,my brother and my father,now my brother and i we both are the owner of 6.5 marla each of us,and my father is owner of 26.5 marla after that my father had exchanged the 26.5 marla with his two brother"s ( 13.5 each) with some other property after exchanging the property with his brother the land which my father had got against this 26.5 marla he had sold out that piece of land and his two brothr"s wifes taken a loan against there property which they are having on their own name ( 20 marla each)total 2 kanal after that the bank had mordgage ower joint property now 40 marlas are in the hand of bank after that my father died on 2/2/2010,now this to come to an end we had resolved out the whole problem and finally my brother and i got the whole land from my uncle and their wifes and we are ready to give them some other property against this 122 marla , in which my brother and i got 82 marla now we want to transfer the land equally between both of us please tell us the legal way to distribute this property and the one major thing is that the 40 marla which is in bank my uncle"s are asking that they will clear up this property and they are ready to give us some type of surety which will cover our risk of this 40 marlas but just now at the support what documents should i required from my uncle"s and their family so that in future they should not claim this property and please tell me how should i can distribute this property with my brother on the time of registry or on the time of getting power of atorony , or some degree please tell us the proper way to clear this property i will be very thankfull to you 

Learning

1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register