Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAVINDER SINGH RAGHAV (UDC)     03 May 2012

Pl help me.....

Private Message

Subject : PL HELP ME OUT
Hi team of all legal expert and well wishers, I solemnized marriage of my daughter on 1st May11 by Hindu rights. It was arranged marriage and by reference of some unclosed relatives. My daughter was M COM and an employee in a BPO sector and left job as per desire of her to be husband. The boy was MBA and doing job in marketing field and was earning Rs. 15,000/month. At the time of first visit the boy's father in presence of his elder son committed to buy a house in a nearby town for his both sons and had two big trucks to earn livelihood and had no agro land. Elder son is earning own and staying there in the town. These talked was held in the town at a rented residence where elder boy was staying. They pressured us to solemnize marriage when we liked boy as prospective groom and they 1st saw girl before going ahead and all process was over within 75 days. We took keen interest as it was 1st childs marriage for my family. Initially they shown keen interest in everything and 1st smell of foul play came when they asked for cash with the car and then all the gifted goods were transported to the village, we ignored it because of earlier made commitments and to prevent futuristic problems. She was staying with her in laws at their native village and she was trying her best to adjust however there were some hindrances from her Jethani. Then she came to parental home to see us before karva-chauth for few days. During her stay we parents met with an accident when we were going for a ritual of Ganga bath after daughters marriage. Same day in night she had a miscarriage due to major shock of our accident. Problem highlights from here we informed them same night however her father-in -law visited us after one week and her husband visited after 10 days. Instead of consolation they made allegation that she has aborted her selves. In those 10 days she faced acute abdominal pain and undergone Gyane consultation. During these days she doesnt get any mental support by her in laws/husband and was mentally tortured by her husband over the call and the act was supported by his family which causes major setback to her mind. After coming over the situation she joined her ex company to kill her mental agony. Till now nobody visited our home and nobody even contacted us for any settlement. Since March12 she is getting calls from her in-laws to meet them all alone at a temple or at place of her choice. Their conversation is all filled with allegations and they show no grief for whatever happened in past. Instead they keep saying that this all is going on because of her negligence/ego and because we are teaching her to do so. But this is not the case, we want her to settle down but in a better conditions that all of this is not going to repeat. Being a arrange marriage we feel they are not going by the normal procedures of coming back to us or talk to settle this to normal. The boy is not showing any interest in his wife and is happy and staying with his brothers wife. Once in a conversation he stated you leave your parents and I will leave my brother and his wife. He also stated if you will join us once I will never let you go to your parental home and will not retain any contact with them. My daughter feels that he and his brothers wife has some illicit relationship. Now our concern is to either find a way out to settle them in a respectable manner somewhere away from his brother and his wife. But the boy is not ready to do so. So, now we dont see any promising settlement due to their attitude and their approach. He is not willing to co-operate and restart the relationship and do not bother him-self at all and now my daughter has loose the interest as well. We request you to guide us to come out of this situation socially as well as legally. With regards, Ravi
Sent to : Admin on 22 April 2012

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register