Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Junaid (Engineer)     20 February 2012

Fraud /cheating

Hi,

I have a doubt that needs clarification,  I met a lady in my relation who introduced me to a person that will help me obtain a visa and get job overseas.

He introduced me to his friend who is supposed to be a travel agent and helps people he took my passport and my degree along with 1.20 lakhs cash that he asked me to deposit in a bank account.

Now he has suddenly changed his mind and informed that he will not be able to get a visa and returned the documents but has failed to return the money time and again after giving repeated warnings he does nt answer the phone calls as well.

His friend here says that he will return it and even he has failed hence i have drafted a letter mentioning all the details that how much money he owes me and have taken his signature and 2 witness signatures now can i lodge a complaint on him and that lady including that other guy the agent who is in delhi ???

Will police help me in registering the complaint ? or will they say that its my mistake that i should not have given him that cash and its my foolishness please advice.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register