Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil (Admin.)     03 July 2011

False 498a & 307

Hi all,

My wife filled a false 498a ,307,323 & 3/4 Dp act against me & My family i went to jail and stay their for 40 days 

and rest of my family was undercover but later manage to get bail after mine.

now question is as follows.

> the incident time is around 13:30 pm in after noon . at that time me & my father both were in office date was 24 feb..

> The fir launched at 01:30 am on 25th feb morning in between the visited my house along with 12 person and beated my family badly and called police which rushes us to kailash hospital Gr. Noida and around 11:40 pm date 24 feb'2011 MLC prepared my brother having head facture * sister having leg facture.

> In my wife medical the nature of injuries are simple & not even a single point states that kerosene has poured on her.

> Police haven’t entertained my FIR req. as my wife family do have some good DIG links.

> Now what should i do in this case.

Please help innocents .    Sunil singh 9958037776

Learning

6 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     03 July 2011

FIRST UPALL YOU SHOULD SEND YOUR COMPLAINT TO HIGHER OFFICIALS FOR NOT REGISTERING YOUR COMPLAINT AT THE SAME P.S.

SENCONDLY YOU CAN APPROACH THE MAGISTRATE COURT IN A PRIVATE COMPLAINT U/S 200 CR.P.C TO ASK THE POLICE TO INVESTIGATE THE THE CASE (AS POLICE REFFERED CASE).

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN NOW ALSO FOLLOW THE ABOVE  STEPS AND TRY FOR FIR QUASH IN H.C, GENERALLY THE FIR QUASH IS VERY DIFFICULT U/S 482, IT IS VERY EASY AFTER CHARGESHEET WAS FILED, SINCE YOU HAVE GOOD GROUNDS IN YOUR CASE.

DONNOT WORRY 498A IS GOING TO DIE SOON AFTER PARLIMENT AMENDMENTS. 

Mrs. Kishore (house wife)     03 July 2011

Dear Mr. Janardhana,

As per your reply to Mr. Sunil Singh for 498a; you have mentioned that "498A IS GOING TO DIE SOON AFTER PARLIMENT AMENDMENTS". Can you please advise what kind of amendments will be made and how is it beneficial for the victims.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     03 July 2011

PLS VISIT    www.498a.org    for draft ammendments.      

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     04 July 2011

@Sunil

You should approach to the local area Magistrate with an application narrating the incidences and stating your complaint. Also mention that due to police tardiness and unprofessional behaviour you have been compelled to approach the court.

The magistrate, after reviewing your application would order the local police to register the FIR and also to carry out investigation. You should include the proofs in your application to the Magistrate so that police cannot ignore it while investigating.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Sunil (Admin.)     08 July 2011

Dear sir,

thanks for support the case is as follows .

> after Pcr rush us to kailash after admitting us the  PCR disappears along with family members of my wife  we called Police control room thrice PCR 66 turned but and even flasshes MSG on wire less "ki yaha larki walo ne larke walo ko peet diya " & Disappear later on we went to police station where we submitted our written request  & Receiving copy gvn to us and they said " subah 10 baje jab S.O. sahab aayege tab ye receiving le aana case register ho jayega" in morning of 25th around 10:00 am my family visited station the forcly ask me to provide receiving copy and tear the same in front of me.

> So in between i do have some photograph of the same FIR in my cell phone.

So please guide me if i OPT for 156/3 will it be good in this case .

> For quashing Charge sheet  what all documents required.

> Some one told me to write RTI to police would it be safe as the behavior of police & Way they misused their power some where scared me a lot .

PLEASE HELP INNOCENT !!!!!!!

SUNIL  9958037776

Sunil (Admin.)     02 August 2011

dear sir i got an order against opposite party for fight/harassment done by them on my family as discussed above u/s 156(3) but as i already told u that they do have good IPS link till date no action taken on fir registerd dated 22/07/2011. police havent taken our statements however the attested copy of MLC gvn to police please guide me a way.    sunil 9958037776

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register