Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reddy (CC)     19 May 2011

Duplicate Experience letter from PSU

Dear Respected Lawyers,

I resigned a PSU in the year 2000,

I have lost the experience letter,

I sent written request to HR manager (talked to him on phone as well)

HR manager says my files are salvaged and it is not possible to provide experience letter, I contacted head office they said me to inform HR manager can take details from termination register and issue one. But HR Manager is not co-operating ? 

How should I approach this issue ? I need the experience certificate.

PLEASE HELP

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Simple! You can get it via RTI Application. It will not be in typical experience certificate format, but you can ask specific q's such as time of employment, reason for termination of employment, recommendations, awards/ certificates, disciplinary action, etc etc covering all the points in an experience certificate. Even private Ltd co's are now in ambit of RTI Act according to a Supreme court order. By the way, I am not a lawyer! Just trying to help out.

Reddy (CC)     19 May 2011

Ms.Uma, Thank you very much, one more question should I download the RTI form from company website ? Please let me know ?

mrngorickets (Falm Gd)     23 May 2011

Hi, Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals. Tks again and pls keep posting.

mrngorickets (Falm Gd)     31 May 2011

Originally posted by :Reddy
"
Ms.Uma, Thank you very much, one more question should I download the RTI form from company website ? Please let me know ?
"

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Experience letter format

Best regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register