Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jocjac020982 (NA)     22 January 2011

Gold and money in husband's custody

Sir,

My marriage was on Jan 14th 2008. My husband works in Cisco. After marriage, I understood that he has a psychiatric problem- he doubts me with everyone. Due to this, I had to leave him- tried to convince him that I'm not an immoral woman for 3 years, but there was no use.

Now, my gold and money is in his custody and he is not willing to return it. I have lodged an FIR but he has taken a long leave from office and has now absconded. What should I do? In such cases, what can the poice do?

Learning

3 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 January 2011

" he doubts me with everyone.

Due to this, I had to leave him- tried to convince him that I'm not an immoral woman for 3 years,

but there was no use"

- unnecessary doubts is mental torture.

- you may take divorce on the above and other grounds.

- perhaps the marriage irretreviably broken down.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 January 2011

" my gold and money is in his custody

I have lodged an FIR

what can the poice do? "

- you will get it return, some time may be taken by police, keep a light pressure over police.

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     06 February 2011

Irony is, that when you are a female, you are victimised for each and every thing when you are married to maniacs and very few take your side because Indian society favors only the husband. As for money and gold is concerned, Mr Arup has rightly explained, you would never be able to retrieve it for most percentage would be devoured by police, even if they are interested to persue the case.Painful option left with you to go for divorce & if you are a earner, it would not create problem for you but if dependant then it could cause trouble for your near and dear ones.Choice is yours.

Reagrds

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register