Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Mahila police harassment,warrnt issue,DVcase,Divrce pending

Mahila police harassment, warrant issue, DV act case, Divorce pending

Got married 2 years back which dint last for even 3 months, circus of making seperate house started after 3 months of marriage, after wife went to her parents place stating that she never wanted to get married to me, her parents bot her back and left and went, as a result while in the first place I was staying with my parents just after marriage had to move to new accommodation that is to a rented accommodation separately from my parents house, and then again after a month she left saying she wants to go to parents house and never came back, this time again her parents forcefully brought her and left with me, in the meanwhile as she had gone off for nearly 6 months I vacated rented house and was staying at parents house, now second time she came then again I went for rented accommodation, so totally 3 times I have made houses for living, now again I really don’t have the will to take her back again as what you say to do video recording and all, all that is much more riskier now as she has already lodged complaint with mahila police station against my parents

stating that my parents have hidden me and not letting to live with me, for which police is coming daily to my parents house and harassing parents.  Now police hell bent to make me take her back and do one more new rented house, only on the basis that court has ordered for wife to be placed whereever I am staying.  Wife and her parents pressurizing me and my parents through local goons also.

Please tell how to stop police harassment and local goons harrasment.

As rightly said by Arupji.. Right to residence only against my property and not that of my parents property which is not a ancestral property but a self earned property. All facts and high court judgments and supreme court rulings have been quoted but still judge overlooked all those facts and simply gave exparte order that wife to be placed with police assistance wherever I am staying, not obeying such order will lead to issue of warrant the judge told, now my question is if such warrant is issued, as police came to my parents residence to inquire whether or not I stay there and finally took video statement of my parents that I do not live with them and submitted to judge, now judge is telling he issue warrant for non-compliance of court order and wife again went lodged complaint against my parents stating that my parents have hidden me and not letting to live with me, for which police is coming daily to my parents house and harassing parents.

Please tell how to stop police harassment.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

Gajender Singh (ca)     16 December 2010

take a small room with toilet on rent for 1000/- or so and use it as your address. she will run from that house of her own.

(Guest)

All that circus over, after getting 2 houses in posh locality, then I did try this option also, but she left off that place and thrust herself into my parents house saying that she got right to live in inlaws house, after which tired, I applied for divorce.

Please do suggest, how to avoid police harrasment now.

Gajender Singh (ca)     16 December 2010

attend siff meeting you will for sure get rid of this problem

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 December 2010

They are police  for the money sake they do anything to aovid the police harrashment write a letter to the superintende of police and IGP and to the home minister and also inform about the pending divorce case.

(Guest)

What will happen for noncompliance of court order?

As I have told in previous posts DV act filed after 1 and half years after filing divorce petition and now judge has given exparte orders for wife to be placed wherever I am.  Overlooking the fact that I don’t have own property or residence of own still judge has asked to issue warrant for noncompliance of court order.

Please do take time to answer these questions:

- How to avoid arrest when warrant is issued?

- Is it better to get stay order or to go for anticipatory bail?

- As judge has ordered issue of warrant for noncompliance of court order, if arrested can we get bail later on?

Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register