LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhupendra (Management Trainee)     10 August 2010

FCGPR

Dear Members/ Seniors Kindly advice on the following. Co. has defaulted in case of filing FCGPR for bonus issue. shares were allotted in april and til date company has not filed FCGPR..how to handle this matter? also please let me know from where to get NIC code of Companys Activity and NIC code of district Regards, Bhupendra. Management Trainee

Learning

3 Replies

Manish Singh (Advocate)     10 August 2010

Dear,

Dont waste time and file the form as soon as possible since you have contravened the FDI policy. Thereafter the RBI shall issue you notice and ask you for the reply. then they may call you for personal hearing and you may ask for compounding the contravention for a fixed penalty.

Nishant Singla (SELF OCCUPIED)     11 August 2010

Dear,

I am well versant agree with mr manish singh advocate and don't worry just file FCGPR form as soon  possible and try to give the suitable reply whenever u will called for a explanation under FDI policy and i am well confident that nothing will be happen wrong with u in this matter.

Under FDI policy, FCGPR form has to be filed with in 6months of the allotment of shares. and i assume that the 6month period is not lapse in yours case and u can file FCGPR form with The RBI right now without doing any contravention and this will be better compliance of the RBI FDI policy.

For NIC code u can search on google search engine and there will be u find on the net the all NIC Code.

From Nishant SIngla (CS, LL.B.)

Manish Singh (Advocate)     11 August 2010

Dear Sirs,

one thing I would like to mention hereby that as per the new FDI Policy 2010, these compliances should be done within 30 days of the issuance of such shares.

Mr. Singhla has given a nice explanation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register