LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prashanth chowdary   17 July 2020

quash petation on CID case which is in pending stage since 2015

Hi sir/madam iam accused in 3cases(all three are in with same issue) which is in fake land passbooks case police kept me in this case wantedly my father also accused in this case and sent to jail I got bail after 25 days and I came back and continued my studies and completed my b.tech. but police thought that I and my father printed that books and sold them but they also arrsted printing press person also. investigation also completed the cid police also taken statment with me also. but they didn't written what I told to them, they written by their own story which is convenient to them ..iam only 20yers when I arrsted in 2015. 5 years completed but still the case is in pending stage not even completed charge sheet all my valueble life is spoiling and iam not able to do any thing bcz of this case on me . really iam innocent is their any chace to get out from this case. Thanking You !

Learning

1 Replies

Murali   18 July 2020

Do in a systematic way, first write to SP or DCP then approach the Judicial magistrate through Private complaint under CrPC 156 (3), equally you can approach the high court under section 482, CrPC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register