LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khajan Chaudhary   26 May 2020

MEDICOLEGEL CERTIFICATE (MLC)

In a qurail I sever injured by accuse I got injury like several cut on my whole body ,head and facture in my finger so I was raffered to district hospital nd further to high medical facility hospital Jaipur from district hospital because of excess bleeding but meanwhile someone suggest me to get treatment in any private hospital because I was not in condition to ambulance up to 200 km.From private hospital I discharged with in 4-5 days .I raised a police fir which was not filled under sec 307 IPC .I carried out medical in my tehsil hospital from thr initialy I was reffered but thr doctor did not made mlc as per 307 norms . by vertue of political pressure doctor made the mlc normal .now pls u suggest me how can I got mlc as pr 307 norms ND how can I add 307 in my FIR .HOW can I complain of doctor fr his failure to perform his duty?

Learning

2 Replies

Khajan Chaudhary   27 May 2020

cut was due to atteck by axe and favda(sharp edge)2.ya first I went to tehsil govt hospital nd same time I informed to police .3- no police didn't sent I already gone thr from tehsil hospital I was raffered to dist govt hospital .from dist govt hospital again I was raffered to higher medical hospital govt hospital jaipur.thn in hospital some one told to get treatment from private hospital cuz I was not in condition to travel 200 kmto jaipur.4 - by seeing my sever condition my parent admit me to private .5- I informed police earlier before get treatment in private.6 - I am assuming it cuz first of all fir was not filed by police thn we approach to CO thn he wrote (taftish) latter to other police station to registered case .8 thn what is the case of sec 307 as pr u

Khajan Chaudhary   29 May 2020

fir has been registered...but sec 307 not included

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register