Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Senior Exec.)     24 April 2010

Cheated by wife & their family members

Dear Members,

I am a victim who has been cheated by my wife & their family members.

I got married in September 2009, exactly after one month of marriage i.e in October 2009, my wife eloped with her boy friend.  I came to know that she had eloped with her boy friend, after her boy friend called me & told about this. We registered an FIR in the Police station, subsequently we took the call details from the Police Station.  It was observed that she had been calling one particular no. very frequently, based on that we tried calling that no. Finally that guy picked the call & told me that my wife was with him & they had been loving each other since college days.  They had physical relationship during their college days & now when she was with him, they consumed.  My in laws never turned to our house after she eloped.  The fact is any married girl goes missing, their parents should rush to our house, but instead nobody turned. So by this it is known that they were aware that their daughter was loving somebody before marriage.  When my wife was with her boy friend, i asked her whether she has gone forcefully with him or by her will, she said that she has gone by her will. 

Our marriage is not consumatted, as she had requested me not to go forward until she makes up her mind, I agreed that i will not move forward in this.  After 2 weeks their parents traced her & they brought her to our house, as if nothing has happened, we sent them back.  My wife acted in front of me, that nothing has happened between her & her boy friend.  Her boy friend had called me & i spoke to him in length & he told me several things that before one month prior to our marriage, they had married in a temple & during their last day of college, they had consumed each other.  Subsequently, i spoke to my wife on her cell, wherein she has admitted that she has eloped with her boy friend.  Her boy friend informed me that her parents knew that she was loving him before marriage & her mom knew about their physical relation ship.

My wife & her mother has given statement to the Police that she had been to the market to buy vegetables, wherein she lost the way & then she went to her uncles house which is 60 km far from her matrimonial home.  The fact is vegetables are available very close to our house, which is less than 500mts.

I have recorded the entire conversation, I had with my wifes boy friend & with my wife in my mobile.

We have the FIR Copy, Call details, Mobile Conversation recorded. After i spoke to her boy fried i have given 2nd complaint to the Police station, in details, which they have acknowledged & copy is with me.

We have applied for divorce in Matrimonial Court, & the first hearing was in March 2010, notice was served to them, but they didn't appear.. Second notice has been served now & the hearing is in May 2010.

I would like to know whether should i have to pay any maintenance charges to her? How strong is my case in this?  Will the mobile conversation recorded help me, the mobile conversation i had with her boy friend is in very detail, which tells that they had s*xual relationship & after she eloped with him where they were staying etc.,

We have filed for divorce before one year of marriage claiming exemption period. Will the Hon'ble Court accept my Petition.

I recently came to know that her parents are trying to put a Domestic Violence case against me, which i have brought to the notice of my lawyer.

My wifes family members came to my house recently & asked her to take back.  We refused & told that whatever they want to speak to come to Court & speak.  They told us that they will contest this petition.

I would request the lawyers  of this forum to look into the matter explained above & answer the questions & please advise me.

Thanks.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

HI. WHY DID  u apply for divorce. this is a case of void marriage if u can prove on record tat she married her bf a month before u got married to her. u will not need to pay any alimony or maintenance or long term problems. DV  and 498a do not apply to annluled marraige. do not worry protect ur interests ur family and go ahead with legal remedy.u have good evidence.

Vishal (Senior Exec.)     26 April 2010

Hi,

I don't have evidence to prove that she had married before one month prior to our marriage, except i have the mobile conversation recorded, in which her boy friend has admitted that they had married one month prior to our marriage & they also had s*xual relationship.

Based on the other evidences what i have explained above, is it not enough to prove that she has deserted me? And please tell me whether do i have to pay her any maintenance or alimony?  Our marriage is not consumed.

I would request all the respectable lawyers in this forum to go through the entire problem what i have explained above & provide me suggestions & advise.

Thanks.

(Guest)

consult a good lawyer , you are in big trouble. you can be out of it if u get a good and honest lawyer.

Vishal (Senior Exec.)     10 May 2010

Hi

Request the other lawyers in this forum, to go through my query & please provide ur suggestions.

Hi

Request the other lawyers in this forum, to go through my query & please provide ur suggestions.

Sir,

They have married in temple, but not in front of the priest, her boy friend has tied the knot, wherein only his friends were present.  I asked her boy friend to give any photos of their marriage, but he says that now no photo exists.

Vishal (Senior Exec.)     15 May 2010

Sir,

They have married in temple, but not in front of the priest, her boy friend has tied the knot, wherein only his friends were present.  I asked her boy friend to give any photos of their marriage, but he says that now no photo exists.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register