LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sarah   24 January 2018

TR CMP HMOP

Sir i got judgement tr cmp 8/01/2018 in my favor in hmop case. The case Was transfered in Chennai from madurai. I want to know if my husband Can refus this transfert? Please kindly tell me.

Learning

21 Replies

TGK REDDI   24 January 2018

There must bave been arguments from both the sides.    I can't think of an ex parte transfer.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 January 2018

the court may find a party to be in contempt.

This extraordinary remedy is available in circumstances where it may be the only reasonable way to send a message to one of the parties that Court Orders must be obeyed.  Contempt orders can be made in a number of special circumstances, including deliberate breach of a court order, fabricating evidence, and attempting to intimidate a witness or opposing lawyer.

Actions like these are highly improper, and contempt orders can be equally serious.  Judges have the authority to impose fines payable to the court, order penalty payments to another party in the case, or even (in the most severe cases) imprison the offending party!

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     24 January 2018

The transfer petition allowed and the case transfered from Madurai to Chennai district Family Court, after this order whether your husband agrees or not he can do nothing. The case if filled by him can be withdrawn by him as he's a petitioner rest if he continue with it, the further case proceedings will be taking place from Chennai district Family Court only.

TGK REDDI   24 January 2018

"  .......  whether the husband agrees or not  ..........  "       I agree.     Whether the husband was heard or not?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 January 2018

The case has already been transferred from Madurai to Chennai, there remained nothing to agree or disagree. The case will be heard only in Chennai till it is again transferred back or to some other Court by appropriate Court.

TGK REDDI   26 January 2018

Can a case be made over to another Court after judgment?    Can the case be reopened and heard in Chennai?

(Guest)

Ya. A greater good cause should be shown to court to re-transfer the case.FOr example lakwa maargaya, etc. Then weightage of whose cause is carrying more weight will be seen. But court will allow it only one more time. not omre than that. or else these nuts will be playing transfer transfer whole life and wasting court time.

(Guest)

Ya. A greater good cause should be shown to court to re-transfer the case.FOr example lakwa maargaya, etc. Then weightage of whose cause is carrying more weight will be seen. But court will allow it only one more time. not omre than that. or else these nuts will be playing transfer transfer whole life and wasting court time.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register