Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

angel   26 August 2016

Need advice help

HI

my case Dowry harresement case .i got married 2014 ,my husband people married me left me aft 1 month  ask me to bring more dowry to stay at his home .

my inlaws torture me to do all house work treat me as servant . my huusbnd didnt kept any phyiscal realtionship with me .he kept a condition that if ur parents send me abroad i will accept u or else i wll give divorce to u.now he left me totally so i put cases upon him domestic violnce case.

i want divorce now & my dowry back for that what i should do now .now i came to know that he wont do job as well no property.

so did i will get mraintaince or my compensatation back or not.

or he will go to bar.....pls advice me as iam too young 22 yrs

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     26 August 2016

You can file a contested divorce case on the grounds of cruelty. If you want to get back your sreedhan then you need to file a case u/s 406 IPC.you can also claim maintenance under 125 crpc or hma.

Mukesh sharma (job )     27 August 2016

Hi i agree with s.kumar sir advice and their you file case for divorce on cruelty and file to maintenance in  sec 125 hindu mariage law and .

so and you would file same as S.kumar advice to file for streedhan in sec 406 and you will back your all streedhan

find good lawyer in your city where you lived and file case 

thnks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register