LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANTOSH   01 August 2016

Agricultural land dispute

I'm from Bihar, my grand father purchased a property of 95 decimile on my father's name in Mar, 1996. The land given under my possession[since 1996] is having a plot no. 123 (say)-Good Land. But the plot registered in my documentation is a different one [Plot No.456 (say)]-Bad Land. None of my family head checked the documents from that time till date.[Both of my Grand Father & Father died in Sept,2011]. I did my college in 2013 and I am working in Kolkata thus I did not check the property details as i beleived/trusted that the documents will be correct as all "rashid" etc was taken from 1996 and never got any objection from anyone and everyone in my village knows that land belongs to me. The Land Owner from whom the land was bought is the owner of both the Plots (123 & 456). Now, in Sept, 2015 the land owner sold the plot 123 to some other person even though he knew that he has given the Plot 123 to me and he had done wrong registry. The plot 123 is still in my possession but the 3rd party is now trying to get possession.

So please please help me understand the legality of how i would get the Plot 123?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 August 2016

The Bihar Land Tribunal is constituted to address the land related issues of raiyats of state.But

a legal deed or document constituting evidence of a right, especially to ownership of property of plot no.456 only but not 123.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 August 2016

When plot no. 123 {(say)-Good Land} was registered in your name, then you were present or someone else  reprsented you? Usually it is mentioned in sale deed th buyer has taken possesion.

If both parties wer willing correction was possible.

Now  plot no. 123 {(say)-Good Land} has been sold.

You have grossly erred.

Show all dcos on record to avery able counsel specializing in such/property/revenue matters and check the options if any and merits in the options.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register