LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANCHIT GOYAL   11 July 2016

Tikona Call for filing a case

Hello, I just received a call from Adv. Amit Thakur and he told me that tikona wants to file a case against me. I already informed them to shut the connection as I had toshift from that place. I shifted on 26 Feb 2016 and they are asking a payment of March. The lawyer is threating me that my Id's will be blocked and he has gathered my information from RBI. NEED HELP!! Whether it's a prank call or not. He told that his license no. Is A100B7936L and he is from Law firm.

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2016

Did you record the call?

Did you ask for disconnection in writing?

Did you made a note of call made by you to M/s Tikona?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2016

There are many threads of such complaints and on M/s Tikona at LCI that you can search in option on right hand side bottom e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Case-against-me-by-tikona-80392.asp

Approach your counsel.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     11 July 2016

As u had shifted in feb 2016 then how come question for march 2016 payment?

That is the question. As I was unaware of this situation so I did not record any calls. But I have my new lease agreement as the documented proof for shifting. Is it possible that RBI will block my accounts based on this.. ?

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     11 July 2016

RBI will not have any role in your transactions with Tikona. They are just fooling you.

Thank you sir. Got relieved a little.

JustAdvisor (IT)     11 July 2016

they have become desperate for their recovery targets. if you wait for a while they will say that Interpol will come after you :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register