LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishore patel (PROP)     07 July 2016

Jurisdiction for crime committed

I have premise at Marine lines. Someone forged document in MAHADA and fraudulently claimed and sold my said premises. Police states criminal complaint cant be filed with them as fake papers are submitted to MAHADA at Bandra and so its not there jurisdiction. Secondly its MAHADA has to file complaint because fake papers are submitted to them and not by me. What is to be done?

Learning

7 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     07 July 2016

Hi you file complaint from your side for sold your property without your consent and Mahada too file complaint against person who submit paper fake....

Pawan S (Advocate)     08 July 2016

Who is someone and what is your relation with him?

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 July 2016

You can approach the jurisdictional Magistrate and get the directions issued to the Police.

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     15 July 2016

you can file a complaint case regarding this matter. if your FIR registration has been denied

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 July 2016

with given facts no further evidence can be made.

Jurisdcition can be there for every than in who se area

(i) papers were prepared

(ii) papers were produced

(iii) the ffect of forgary materialised.

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     19 July 2016

If you are sure with the jurisdiction you can approach the superintendent of police if your area falls in the district or commissioner of police if your area is in city  by sending the registered post of the facts of the said offence under section 154{3} crpc . If they are satisfied thy may inquire or they may direct the complaint to the concerned police station. 

If it does not work out by filing a private complaint under section 156[3] crpc with the magistrate concerned through an advocate.

And to get the registration of transfer of property  annuled or cancelled you have to approach the concerened civil court.

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     21 July 2016

without going into complications i suggest consult with an advocate for purpose of jurisdiction as well as to file a complaint case if fir had been refused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register