Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Acharya (Service)     09 January 2016

What are the legal documents i should take from builder?

Dear experts, I have purchased the bunglow in May, 2012 in the ongoing project from the builder at Malvan, Maharashtra.In the same month ie May 2012, with builder I have executed the sathe karar (Agreement to Sale) on my name (Sole Owner).

I have already paid complete stamp duty & registration during sathe karar (Agreement to Sale) (ie on May 2012)at malvan Tahasil Office.

Now the bunglow is ready and we are going for the sale deed.

What are the legal documents I should take from builder?

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     09 January 2016

You have to check the chain of land whether the land is on the name of the builder in the land revenue records or not in the concern authority, registered and sanction map of the building, sanction letter from the sanctioning authority with sign, date and seal , permission to build how many stories, etc.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     09 January 2016

You have to check the chain of land whether the land is on the name of the builder in the land revenue records or not in the concern authority, registered and sanction map of the building, sanction letter from the sanctioning authority with sign, date and seal , permission to build how many stories, etc.

Sachin Acharya (Service)     10 January 2016

Dear sir, thank u very much for your valued advice. It will be helpful if you put some light on exact legal documents I should take from builder along with sale deed.

I thank you once again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register