LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Paul (Personal Secretary)     21 November 2015

posting vulgar on Facebook page

One of my friend made a vulgar post on Facebook page. The cyber police made a case against him. Please give your valuable information/suggestions in this regard shall be highly appreciated.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

First of all delete it if you can manage it. Rest is upto god now. You have documentary proof. It may be first offense of your friend who i hope has clean past. Meet SP of area and seek pardon and assure in writing you will not repeat it. or you can simply make excuse that someone etered your accoutn and must have posted this. if your friend is student most likely police will accept the version. Otherwise also it is difficult to establish that your friend himelf did it. But keep in mind IP address can be also traced. I hope your friend has dynamic IP address and not statis one(permanent)

Dear sir, Firstly I thank you for your valuable reply to my query. I want give you some vital details 1. Account is closed by Facebook 2. The person is not student is 40+ man. 3. IP Address is traced. 4. The case is registered at Kerala and he is residing in Delhi. What they are saying is to meet them once he visiting Kerala and go on bail. This is the position of case please help with some way out for this situation.

(Guest)

bribe is easy way out. after all this is small crime if done at all.If facebook account was closed what evidence police has in its custody? Try taking bail in delhi itself by presenting himself before a court in Delhi. A intelligent lawyer may restrain your appearance in kerala .Actully offence is made out in delhi wherethis guy posted the pciture or matter.

This person posted two three vulgar pictures in Facebook. As per the person called from cyber police station told Facebook sent them message to take action against him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register