Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit   29 September 2015

Bail rejection by cjm

Sir,

I got married in may-2014.after marriage my wife had pragnancy. but after 6 moths i.e in nov 2014 she went for abortion at her house for 5.5 months baby without my consent. immediately i file a complaint case against her but did not send notice in that .after so many problems created by her , i filed  divorce case in jun 2015.
                           so after 15 days of divorce case filation.  A fir is filed against my parents and me in ipc 307/316/498A , me and my mother are staying away from my home , because my father was at my native place so on 5-7-2015 police i/o arrested him and send to jail in ipc307/316/498a. after that we force police to inverstigate. after investigation investigation officer was sho of ladies police station and she  present an application before cjm to change the remand from 307/316/498a to 323/498a.
     but cjm rejected that application without any proof because he has taken 1 lakh rupees bribe from my in-laws people, and stated that 307/316/498a will be continue and write to sp ,dgp and ig that inform me again this ,this investigation was not fair.
      whether it is possible a cjm can deny to change the remand please sir can we take some action against him. is there any strong case for me that i may get divorce on abortion case merit.
                   So please leave your valuable suggestions and comments.
thanx
regards

Learning

1 Replies

mohit   29 September 2015

sir thanx for replying... but sir io(ladies police station sho ) presented his report along with case diary before CJM to change the remand from 307/316/498a to 323/498a after changing the remand cjm has the right to give bail as per my knowledge because punishment is less than 7 years and in IPC 323 CJM can give bail. but he rejected this and wrote in 2 pages against ladies police station sho by stating that she started case diary by changing the 307/316 to 323 ... so there is suspect in his investigation.. so he asked sp to report him... on this and said 316/307 will be continue..... sir my question is can he do that... or can he interface police investigation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register