LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yatnal   28 June 2015

Partition

Quarry:-- Sending a legal notice is mandatory for filing a partition suit?

Learning

4 Replies

Markandeya raju   28 June 2015

it is not mandatory..

Aatreya   28 June 2015

I (plaintiff) was running a partition suit on my father's first wife(defendants) from 6 yrs in Mysore. It was a senior division court, we have proved lot of required evidence . , I have won in lower court, court has granted decree towards me. my query is 1: I have got a judgement copy through online, but I haven't received a decree copy in hand from court, how much time it will take to get a decree copy, its almost 12 working days after the judgement. 2: I want to know what vl be the time limit for the defendants to go for an appeal, 3: to which court they can appeal first, either district court or to Karnataka state high court, 4: People say Usually in these cases the lower courts judgement will stand in higher courts too, is that true, I hope this forum will clear my doubts, thank you ...

Aatreya   28 June 2015

Why getting decree copy Of judgement is so much time taking process, why they won't give decree copy in short time, why it's not available online

Yatnal   29 June 2015

WHERE TO FILE APPEAL ? 19. Appeals from [Civil Judge (Senior Division)]1 .�Appeals from the decrees and orders passed by Civil Judge Sr Dvn (1) to the District Court, when the amount or value of the subject-matter of the original suit or proceeding is less than one lakh rupees (2) to the High Court, in other cases. WHAT IS TIME LIMIT?) 116) To a High Court from any decree or order; Ninety day. To any other courts- 30 days Court office has 15 days time to prepare the copy of judgement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register