Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maintenancevictim (Own)     08 April 2015

Crpc 125- guidance needed

Hi all

Quick update on my CrPC 125. Wife's cross examination over where she said a lot of things contrary to her WS. Judge asked on three occassions to return to matrimonial home and she refused. Judge asked her twice to bring the kid to court to show me and she has not done. My Cross was scheduled for this Monday but her lawyer came with a new twist- he wanted us to go to Lok Adalat that will be held this saturday and discuss it there

So far i have been maintaining that i am willing to take her and the child back.  In the last hearing the judge felt that while he feels that my wife is too vexed and not interested, and he is not sure if i really want to take her back

So just wanted to check how can i leverage Lok Adalat to my favor and any specific watch outs, do's and don'ts

I would like to have my wife and kid back in view of the kid's welfare

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 April 2015

Tell clearly in the court about your willlingness 

satya (Manager)     08 April 2015

Every efforts of mediation and lok adalat will go negative to gents

Maintenancevictim (Own)     12 April 2015

Hi Attended Lok Adalat yesterday. Bench suggested that i visit wife's place every week and try to convince her. Wife agreed. We are under "observation" now and next hearing on may 11 to check how its going

1. How to protect myself against any false allegations now? Is it acceptable that i start recording conversations?

2. In the next hearing if my wife says she is still not convinced, will this be extended further or will the normal proceedings in CrPC 125 resume?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register