LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Praying4twin miracles-1@ajaya maeru,today,&2@kali-ghar,24th

Sawai literally means a quarter over one (1+1/4) in strength and / or intelligence. In other words it means - one and a quarter of an average man in worth.Jai Singh II of Jaipur, was given title of Sawai at the age of eleven by the Mughal Emperor, Aurangzeb in the year 1699, who had summoned him to Delhi, impressed by his wit. Later he proved to be Sawai also in warfare.                             
CRLMP'650' of 2015 - R 3585/2015
Petitioner : S.dhAmodharan.
Respondent: STATE OF RAJASTHAN AND ANR
Petitioner Advocate: GIRISH KHANDELWAL(GK)
Respondent Advocate: P.P.
Class Code : 0204 Registered on : 10/2/2015
Bench : SB Stage : ?(According to my young friend, GK, above, hearing,scheduled on 24.1.15@(SawAi Jaisingh Circle)High Court 7s)
Listed in court No. 7S 

Praying for Miracle-1 @ Ajaya Maeru, today,                                                                                                              when my judge-4 there, ACJM, Sri.MK, and my Advocate-3 there, Sri.MK, may spring yet another surprise, like the one on 8.1.15, last occasion, when they just ignored rAjinAmA by my Judge-1, (then-complainant of 4.12.13, whom this Indo-Arab KALi-dhAs has christened as Paali-kaali) and made whAt wAs declared as full&final cross-exam. of Judge-1-Paali-kaali, mercifully incorporating in it the rAjinAmA words at least, by the grace of that ancient JatAyu of (holy?) Maeru. Iam not attending today, praying that the said MKs may condescend to exempt my appearance, or at best deciding to wait for Miracle-2 below, at Jaipur on 24.2.15.                                                                                                                                                                                              Praying for Miracle-2 @ SawAi Jai Singh Circle on 24.2.15,(or can the hearing there be shifted or delegated to LakshmaNpuri MAnas Enclave, by the grace of that very relevant LakshmaNji, or waived totally?))                                                                                                                                                                                This miracle is possible if only my SawAi-judge-5@Jaipur will just trust the bonafides of attached cross-exam. report from my judge-4, ACJM, Ajmer, and hopefully/Auspiciously declare the case as ended, even in the absence of this JatAyu(sr.citizen, Chennai), and Paali-kaali, whose fAther is reportedly hospitalised in LakshmaNpuri, as per a dhoor-vANi report i had from Earoad(Two Roads), TN!                                                         POST-SCRIPT:                                                                                                                                                                               1.Miracle-3 please, asked of my critics in this website, to condone the liberty Iam taking with the hallowed Judiciary of RAj. State. I may really swoon if one supporter will express his support here really !                           2. May the great Emperor-Judge, Manu-needhi Soashan, (whose statue is still fortunately there at HC, Chennai, me wondering why he has not bolted till now, seeing the happenings around him) bless my dhAmAyaN that stArted on 4.12.13, to end on 24.2.15 !!  

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register