LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr Harish chander (goverment offr)     09 July 2014

Oil company fraud - allotment

I have definate proof that one of the Oil Marketing Company has alloted a LPG Agency in a fradulent manner by creating false document in conivance with the candidate. This is indirectly admitted by the Oil Company stating that they have permitted the allotee to construct godown on the land owned by the Oil Company whereas as per the exsting law the candidate should have his own land. The Oil Company have refused to reply to any of my RTI querry in this matter. The allotment was done in their office in UP. The oil company has its office in Delhi and Mumbai. The allotee is a resident of Delhi. Can I file a criminal suit in Delhi ??  I as a vigilant citizen wish to expose this fradulent case..I was not a candidate for the agency.

Learning

6 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     09 July 2014

You have no local standi  in this case, but if you have sufficient document to substantiate the claim you can go for a PIL.

Mr Harish chander (goverment offr)     10 July 2014

I would like to expose this fraud and file legal suit, as a responsible citizen of the country. Kindly advice on the issue raised by me, point by point. I very much thank you and look forward to advice also from other distinguished members in this forum.

(Guest)

Public Interest Litigation is your way out for this. 

Mr Harish chander (goverment offr)     10 July 2014

The OIL company has criminally conspired with of of the candidates and has alotted the agency to her/him. The OIL company has cheated a more deserving/ needy candidate by 'SELLING" of the national asset meant as a means of livelihood for a deserving person. I indend to file a criminal case of cheating etc etc against the company since I have definate proofs...Pl suggest if I can file criminal case against the OIL company ?? 

(Guest)

You cannot file anything on your own except a public interest litigation. Whoever the person has suffered from the cheating will only can file any case of cheating or fraud. So if you know someone then ask him to join you. Without him you do not have any standing. Its the same thing that two other people are fighting and you from nowhere intervene and started beating the dominant person. The court will ask your position in this case. Even you cannot put your name in case of cheating or fraud. Only in PIL you can do .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 October 2014

no other way     

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register