Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anshu dubey (Sr Manager IT)     20 May 2014

Charge sheet filled by police.

Dear Sir,

1.     FIR Quashing in Allahabad high is pending for final listing and order because mediation failed.

2.     Now, Police has removed the name of three accused from charge sheet – Father, mother, sister. Only my name is there.

3.     Date of crime, I was out of station certificate has been mentioned in the CS.

4.     All the opp. Party Witness gave contradictory statement.

5.     No single instance has mentioned in the CS that I and my family harassed her for Dowry or etc.

6.     Lower court issued summon in the name of me. First date, 17.03.2014 has been attended by my lawyer and increase the date 26.05.2014. but my lawyer behavior is strangely changed, Firstly he is saying that will go for charge-sheet staying in high court. But now, he is silent neither he has filled the petition in the high court nor he is responding clearly to me.

7.     He is demanding huge money from me for BAIL. L

Q: do I need to surrender in the lower court and get BAIL?

Q: Will judge send me in JAIL.

Q: Do we go for charge sheet stay in Allahabad. OR filled the discharge application in lower court.

Q: If police remove the name of three people, can my father file counter case on the girls’ side.

Q: what would be right strategy?

PS: We already spent good amount in these case.  In fact, the date of incident I was out of station and my father/mother/sister are also out of station.

Learning

2 Replies

Any expert comment.

Thank you Rocky sir,  for giving me valuable time.

You rock!!!!!! THX UUUUUUUUUU

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register