LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dns (mo)     12 April 2018

Forged signature and document

Hire an advocate regarding the issue

Respecte lawyers , yesterday a person from BSES visited me saying that i have made a complaint of corruption against person A working in BSES for that person A has taken  Rs 50000 from one of my neighbour .That complaint has my name and signature . Please suggest me how to trace the complaint as the BSES is not providing me the complaint copy so i cant file police case or court case of fiorgery of these documents . This complaint was not filed by me .One of our neighbour has played smart game as we have small dispute .


 1 Replies

TGK REDDI   13 April 2018

The Court will dismiss the Complaint for default.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register