LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ak yadav (law student)     24 December 2017

Forcible encroachment by lekhpal inspite of temporary injuction of civil court as well as highcourt

sir, my land has been grabbed by opposite party in collusion of lekhpal and others. The details of the case is as follows: 1. Since i was in possession since 1985 and certified khasra issued in favour of me. 2. In june 2003 opposite party threatend to grab that this is his father filed a case in civil court and court issued temporary injuction dated July 2003 in my favour and to file objection on 6g and again civil court granted permanent injuction till final of the case.opponent filed a case to upper district magistrate to suspend the injuction order.of the civil courtand the same is pending till date .Side wise SDM court made a order against civil court in Aug 2003 and made possession to opposite party on the disputed land against me and the order of SDM was suspended by upper commissioner and revenue board and order has been updated in revenue record.Now the opposite party filed a case in Honble HC and court has granted status quo to be maintained for parties.since civil has granted status quo in my favour.please guide how will i get possession on the disputed land.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query