Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji sundaram (owner)     21 November 2014

Fir registered police not taking action

Dear Sir
I made a complaint to Chennai commissioner on March 2013, the FIR was registered 1 year later under section 406, 420 & 120(b) on April 2014 only after I approached the high court.

Then until now no further action taken, even the accused not arrested & not even called for enquiry. 

So I approached the high court again but the judgement given as “The case involves serious offence, It may take some more time to investigate the case. Therefore, no ultimate time can be fixed and criminal original petition is dismissed”

I’m puzzled about the judgement.  What other steps I can do to speed up the process?
Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     21 November 2014

Dear, Better meet your IO and tell him to quickly complete the investigation and ask what'shappening in the case. Kapil chandna adv, 9899911450

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     21 November 2014

issue notice to secretary to home ministry of the state duly made out under sec 80. that way you can keep a control on accused.

that way you will keep a track on accused's movements, if movements are known you can inform the relevant commissioner to do the needful

accused till convicted is treated as innocent only., 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register