Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajivmishra   11 September 2015

Fir quashing

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your valuable advices.

My wife made an FIR on me and my family. After some discussions the problem is resolved now and she is living with me..

my question is about the FIR. the cops didn;t submit/made the Chargesheet in the court and threating me. now what to do  and what to say them? they are calling me again n again to meet in the police station and sometimes in the office of DCP.   looking guidence..... 

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     11 September 2015

Sir,

If she has compromised the matter, then make a settlement deed and get the FIR quoshed from the High Court.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     12 September 2015

If charge sheet has been filled by Police and the case is in the court, then only HC can quash FIR.  Go to the police station with your wife and she should give it in writing that now the matter has been resolved and she wants to withdrew her report

Born Fighter (xxx)     12 September 2015

Police are doing their job, they have pressure to act on such cases. Its routine for them. Dont get hassled. As ur saying since chargesheet is not made by police, go with ur wife to police and sort out the matter.

Just ensure your wifey is in a good mood when u take her there :-)

rajivmishra   13 September 2015

Dear Sir, ( Mr. Chandna, Mr. passy & others) The Charge sheet is not filed yet. The FIR was registered on 24th-June-2015. My wife & me living together from last one months. we already gave the statement statement in written. so do I have to go to the HC for quashing?

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     13 September 2015

First mention under which sections of laws the case has been registered to get right advice from xpert you need not worry the fir can be quashed in the high court

rajivmishra   14 September 2015

it is under 498/492/506 ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register