IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KM Pandey   21 July 2021

Financial cheating, forgery and threatening

Dear Sir,

A lady give money to a colleague as he was telling to give money for my transport business in turn I waill pay 2.5% monthly profit. All bank transfer transaction.

He gave profit for few months and thereafter stopped. It also comes to knowledge that he used money to repay of bank loan, not in transport business.

When asking for refund of money, he refused to pay and threatening that take money if you can, I have many sources to control you.

SHO telling to lady this matter relates to civil in nature.

Kindly advise what to do in this case.


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 July 2021

You can send a legal notice through a civil practicing lawyer. If no reply from them, file a money recovery suit in local city civil courts nearby. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query