LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Filling of rti-please advise

Hi All,My wife filed case on me 498a & DP 3 & 4,. I want below informaiton required (like Bank statement, Vat receipts and other information)   ,for that am going to file RTI  and submit to RTI officer .

In FIR she mentioned below points.

1)  She left home 3 days back and went to her parent’s home and filed case. True is : Actually she left home 3 months.

2)  Her age is 30 like that she mentioned in FIR. True is : Actually her age is 32 but my age is 29.

3) She mentioned in FIR, I have taken 15 lakhs dowry in front of her relatives and My parents. True is : one lakhs rupees for marriage expenses purpose, we have taken in front of her relatives and my parents.

4) She is telling in FIR, am locking door every day while going to office : True is : she used to go outside to meet her friends every day and weekends.

5) She is telling in FIR, am beating daily, not allowing her to go to job and I have taken all original certificates and while going to her home. True is: She told me am not feeling well and want to go to marriage while going to her home town she packed all her gold and my gold, money, certificates left home.

6) Am asking 5lakhs dowry to her father in phone like that she mentioned in FIR. True is : we asked only when will u send ur daughter to our home . I have all recording s and her messages for proof.

7)   She mentioned in FIR , Forcefully I  have taken 150gms gold while coming. Actually true is she packed all my gold and certificates and money because of that we didn’t  ask money, gold, money just we asked only when will u come back to our home.

Now am waiting for A-Bail but Anticipatory bail getting delay in High court and its almost completing  filed FIR one month.

Questions :

1.My wife staying in Khammam (Dist), Andhra pradesh and am staying staying in Bangalore and waiting for anticipatory bail. Where u want me submit RTI letter to RTI officer  Banglore or Khammam,AP(where wife staying) ?

2.Is this right time to submit letter to RTI Officer  for information?

3.In FIR,she mentioned they given 15lakhs dowry and 150gms gold,my father in law is LIC agent, we didn’t take any dowry,but they mentioned ,they given 15lakhs dowry and 150gms gold. My father in law don’t  have any properties and they are staying rented house. Am planning to submit one letter to income tax department about this money and gold.Is this right time to sumbit letter to Income tax department?if not when u want me submit letter to income tax department?

Please advise. Thanks for quick responses and thanks for ur time.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Hi All, Please advise me on above query. Thanks for your time.

(Guest)

Now am waiting for A-Bail but Anticipatory bail getting delay in High court and its almost completing  filed FIR one month.

Questions :

1.My wife staying in Khammam (Dist), Andhra pradesh and am staying staying in Bangalore and waiting for anticipatory bail. Where u want me submit RTI letter to RTI officer  Banglore or Khammam,AP(where wife staying) ?

Opinion: The RTI will fall under the jurisdiction where you are seeking the information at cause of action.

2.Is this right time to submit letter to RTI Officer  for information?

Opinion: But for what you want to get through RTI?

for bank detail's..........No,my champ RTI will not provide you the bank detail's of a person until or unless it is not ordered by court is my view.

3.In FIR,she mentioned they given 15lakhs dowry and 150gms gold,my father in law is LIC agent, we didn’t take any dowry,but they mentioned ,they given 15lakhs dowry and 150gms gold. My father in law don’t  have any properties and they are staying rented house. Am planning to submit one letter to income tax department about this money and gold.Is this right time to sumbit letter to Income tax department?if not when u want me submit letter to income tax department?

Opinion: For filing TEP you have to courageous as question can also be asked by you in term's of transaction's. So,if you are damn sure that all are crooked stroy with malafide intentsion then proceed ahead. This will help you to quash all her false stament's in her FIR once you will favoured with the Tax department and final report after TEP.

Consult your expert criminal lawyer of your jurisdiction to make further strategies and execute the plan accordingaly.

Best of luck.

Please advise. Thanks for quick responses and thanks for ur time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register