LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More






It is to email the  7 attached files which are all the police complaints lodged by me. But all in vain due to police inaction. Eventually I am victim of political mafia mob including the G-1 Gummadi Nilayam. 

Intend to file WP, please reply.

For over 22 years I am a victim of social evil but the police personnel simply fail to initiate any action whatsoever on complaints lodged by me. Instead I end up as a victim of injustice and police atrocity. Though I was a merit scholarship student from St Francis and a senior bank employee with the state bank, I continue to remain unjustified. Due to which all, I am a victim of s*xual and monetary exploitation. My only source of livelihood is at risk. Though I am a joint owner of the property with my younger brother, I am not able to use or construct a house because of excess hostility exhibited by my brother. Meanwhile I am victimised and exploited mainly by the Flat owners and some neighbours.

Genuinely Grieved,                




 4 Replies

Saratchandra Sivalenka (Lawyer)     30 September 2010

Dear Ms. Ashalata,

You may be able to file a complaint case in the magistrate court under CrPC 156, 190, and 200. Please contact a lawyer who can assist you in this. Cases like this will take some time.


Sivalenka SP Saratchandra Kumar, MA, BL
Hyderabad Lawyer for NRIs
Door No 1-8-540/2, First Floor
Next Lane to Odeon Theatre, Chikkadpally
Hyderabad, AP 500020
Tel: +91-9490119818

ADVOCATE MAHESH VASWANI (President)     01 October 2010

Hey you seem to be trapped in unfortunate circumstances, with a brother who seems to be not exactly being in your favor..... You may need a good and detailed draft for filing a private complaint under 156(3) Criminal Procedure Code, and alternately please try to meet the top man in police, personally with a detailed written complaint, and explain orally the real ground situation.

I think meeting the top cop or police commissioner of your city would really help...try it.

You can still study law while working....and this will boost your confidence and change the world around you as well...also change for better the way the world treats you now. So do go ahead and study law, please. Its never too late, and also a very powerful asset, weapon and wealth...in real life.


If any difficulties again do call me or sms me on my mobile 9821610888 or email me on mavaswani@gmail.com.


Advocate Mahesh Vaswani, Mumbai.

nilesh j rathi (self)     20 October 2010

u make an misc appl.before the judi magi court asking the court to regiser an fir of ur complt.

in that regard ther  r n no. of judgements of supreme court

but remember before appcoaching the court  get an  RPAD acknoledgement  of deliver of ur written complainttom the concerned police stn and also the sutd of police 

Om Shanker Shrivastava (Environmental Lawyer)     13 May 2012

A detailed information is required to advice in the kind of matters...However u must approch with a well drafted application u/s 156(2) , U/s 200 CrPC to the Magistrate...



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register