Filing false complaint at P. S as the counterblast of filing 498A case against in laws

Case Under Section 498A/ 406 IPC is filed and the in laws members and their relatives making police complaint against wife one after another. what to do?

Retired employee.

You can notmake/move or any thing, and it is the police that has to go into details and decide as to whether those complaints are based facts or harassment.  After closure of such complaints/FIR, if you have time and money, file defamation case for harassment with false cases.   These are usual tactics and when relations are strained both parties accuse each other and make false complaints.  Contact some elders and settle the issue amicably and maintain peace within families.



What are the offences alleged? Who are the accused?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x