LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dineshkumar BH (Partner)     14 August 2017

File complaint against advocate

My name is Dinesh from Bangalore.

I had filed windingup petition in chennai NCLT and I have appointed local advocate. Before handover the case to him we have we discussed about fee and work. As we asked i have paid 25000 to handle the case. It communicated by mail and I sent acceptance by mail.

In the court hall without advocate and IRP cause settled on 28-7-17 Respondent paid 455000 & 9-8-2017 paid 395000 to and my advocate took that DD and started asking 50000 additional fee and 50000 IRP fee. Then I told according to our agreement I have 25000 by NEFT and unofficially 10000 extra for office expenses as CASH.

He kept my DD with him and demanding 50000+50000. He is telling if i give above said amount only he will give my DD, otherwise I will not give and  told whatever you do & send me out. I really disappointed by his behavior. Now i am not ready to give Single Rupee for him.  

I request to experts please suggest where we can file case againest him for miscunducting to get my advocate. 

Attached snapchat of mail communication


 3 Replies

moxit (advocate)     14 August 2017

i hope above advocate will be registered with the bar council of Tamilnadu. so you will have to file complaint before Bar council of Tamilnadu and thereafter to Bar Council of India. Again over there you will require advocate to prove your case and to argue it nicely.

Dineshkumar BH (Partner)     14 August 2017

Thanks for your reply.
Is it not possible file in Consumer court at Bangalore. I got his reference from "urban clap" website and cause of action arose in Bangalore.
I have all evidence related to fee commitment. S

Dineshkumar BH (Partner)     18 November 2017

Thanks for your reply and time. My matter is solved and advocate given Draft.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register