Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fight against misuse of 498a ipc.

Page no : 4

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     24 June 2014

Thank You very much friend
1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     25 June 2014

Out of my post, I think, SPEEDY TRIAL petition is most simple and easyer to win since it is your right as per Articles 21 &14.

Please start with your in-person lawyer career with at least that.


Good Luck!

kirankumar (Part time Employee/ student of BL)     25 June 2014

Good Information 

1 Like

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     26 June 2014

According to Indian evidence law. Wife failed to submit the evidence. What is the punishment of her?

In my issue wife claimed lot .....................but She not able to make my salary certificate coz I am n't a salary  person. She has written the petition husband getting Rs.30,000/- salary and she want Rs.20,000/- per month.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     26 June 2014

Since you don't have salary slip you should show yourself jobless. If she can't give any evidence then her petition will be dismissed.

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     27 June 2014

This idea very useful of me. I hope it's a better way. I'm thankful of u. Shatyaprakash bani

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     27 June 2014

U/S 91 CrPC Sample Petition.


Please find the attached file for the petition u/s 91 CrPC.

Attached File : 740182959 91crpc-for-125crpc sample.doc downloaded: 220 times

sankar P (supervisor)     28 June 2014

Dear Shatya prakash sir,

Thank you for your kind & Valuable Message to us,

This is more helpful to me , if i needs to face 498a,

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,


1 Like

kirankumar (Part time Employee/ student of BL)     28 June 2014

Unable to find the related judgments for filing a Perjury u/s 340 CrPC read with 195 CrPC


Please provide the links 

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     28 June 2014

1 Like

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     28 June 2014

Dear Friend,

Now I am planning to file new case DPA 3&Perjury

1.Shall I file perjury in another court?

2.Shall I file together.  

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     28 June 2014

You should file it together in the same court where the case is going on.

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     28 June 2014

My question shall file other court in my place. Is there any option.

Ajay Sharma (none)     28 June 2014

Dear Kiran Kumar.

Here are a few judgements I found very useful. See attached files.

In the case of Mahila Vinod Kumari, you can find further judgements that have relied upon the same. This is very useful. The Apex Court has itself relied upon this judgement in later judgements.

I hope this helps

you may send me PM

Attached File : 740390048 01 sc judgment-mahila vinod kumar perjury.docx, 740390048 hamza haji vs state of kerala & anr on 18 august, 2006.pdf, 740390048 sc 5239 of 2002 unclean hands.pdf downloaded: 454 times
1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     29 June 2014

Thank you very much Mr. Ajay Sharma for your contribution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query