Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fight against misuse of 498a ipc.

Page no : 3

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     11 June 2014

Mr. Sulpi,


Please immediately file FIR against that girl and CAWC Members U/S as follows and flassh it to media: -


120 IPC Concealing design to commit offence punishable with impris­onment.

120B IPC Punishment of criminal conspiracy.

120A IPC Definition of criminal conspiracy.


383 IPC. Extortion.


406 IPC Criminal Breach of Trust.

506 IPC. Ciminal Intimidation.

34 IPC. Common Intention of Crime. 



Can the girl file a case of dowry + domestic violence on me even though divorced ?


How can Police tell me that my current marriage is illegal when it was done as per Islam?


 How can I deal with the Delhi CM letter ?

You should file the FIR as advised and flassh it to media. Also file Civil Wirt(Article 226) in High Court with that letter of CM as it is violating your liberty as per Article 21 and biased view of CM of the STATE (Article 14) against the STATE.

Can I file a case against the girl and family ?

Yes as adviced above and also Perjury and Speedy Trial.


Threat by CAWC that they would put me behind bars if I dont pay on friday even thought I have anticeptory bail - Is it legit ?

The is absolutely illegal. If you have AB then they cannot do anything. File FIR against each of them as advised above.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     13 June 2014

Contact at :

All India helpline (9 AM - 9 PM only): +91-782 709 0270

falcon 498A (warrior)     16 June 2014

hello everyone

can any one suggest where can i post my case on this forum, i too have a similar case.


Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     16 June 2014

Mr. Raghav,


Please create a Thread/Topic and post your case details.



Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     18 June 2014

Speedy Trial Sample Petition.


Please see the attached file.

Attached File : 103596158 samplepetition4speedytrial.docx downloaded: 272 times

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     19 June 2014

Civil Writ Sample Petition


Please see the attached 3 files.


Attached File : 317360433 0 page of petition.doc, 317360433 main petition.doc, 317360433 affidavit of service.doc downloaded: 397 times

Warrior_27_India (WARRIOR)     19 June 2014


Shatyaprakash Bani  Sir,

refer your post on page No-01 


" Please file these cases IN-PERSON. To file these cases you need certified copy of: -


a) FIR     b) Final Charge Sheet    c) Seizure List     d) All Orders.         e) A Copy of Case Diary."


How to get a Copy of Case Diary ? 



Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     19 June 2014



Copy of Case Diary you may not get directly.


You need to take help of any junior lawyer to get a xerox copy of that by internally. This is faster.


Else you need to file RTI. This will take more time.

Warrior_27_India (WARRIOR)     20 June 2014

Shatyaprakash Bani  Sir,

1.       Thanks for all professional help you are extending to all victims.  Like a social engineer You are doing an exceptional  good work for the larger interest  of society. 

2.             as you said RTI is an alternative way to get Copy of Case Diary.

3.             Please provide some sample write-up or Templates   in this regard (RTI)

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     22 June 2014

RTI Sample Application


Please see the attached file for the RTI application.



Attached File : 745014492 samplerti.docx downloaded: 230 times

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     22 June 2014

Mr. victim_27_DELHI,


Thanks for your comments. Very sorry for late reply, was busy in my job. Please follow the RTI sample application above. Thanks for your interest.

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     22 June 2014

Sir, any strategy DVA/125 CRPC case.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     23 June 2014

Perjury Sample Petition.


Please find the attached file for the sample perjury petition.

Attached File : 958823307 perjury sample petition.doc downloaded: 202 times

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     23 June 2014

Mr Kaatu Poochi.


There are two way to fight against 125/DVA - legally and illegally.


Legally: - File perjury against the false complaint and make speedy trial of it. If required appeal in HC with 341 of CrPC and prove her allegation is false. Also dispose of your 498A ASAP. This process resolves the problem completely.


Illegally: - Make all of your property on your parents name.  Please abscond for some time. Stay out side for some time from your jurisdiction and stop giving maintenance. If the judge issues warrant and police comes then they can't find you since your are outside of your jurisdiction. This is a quashi-ciminal case so police don't do any thing much. If your wife does not provide any information about you (for unawareness) to the police then they don't do any thing at all. So close any bank accounts which your wife knows. After some time once things will be cool down then return.

Out of this I prefer Perjury and Speedy Trial of 498A. Please make perjury also expeditiously dispose of.


Note: - Perjury, Speedy Trial and Civil Writ petitions are attached in this thread in my above posts.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     24 June 2014

Criminal Writ (Article 227) Sample Petition.


Please find attach 2 files for the Criminal Writ sample petition.

Dear friends, If you have any query then please let me know. Thanks.




Attached File : 98882508 0 - page sample227petition.doc, 98882508 main sample227petition.doc downloaded: 245 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query