LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maneesh Pant (Engineer)     15 April 2015

February salary not paid yet

I have not yet received the salaries for the months of February and March. When asked, the answers I received were more like brushing off responsibilities from one person to another, than making the right efforts towards the situation. It's been very difficult for me to manage my expenses over the previous two months, and this time too they're not up to anything positive. Isn't this kind of behavior by the employers extremely inhuman and unprofessional? Please suggest something.

Regards,

Maneesh Pant

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     15 April 2015

send them a legal notice asking them to provide explanation within fifteeen days for the delay in settling the salary for the month of febrauary.if you are not satisfied with the reply or if they dont respond to you then you can approach the labour court

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 April 2015

All affected employees may join hands and stand as a witness to each other.

The employer might be aware that existing employees might be contemplating to separate and it might have also planned to square off the dues by adjusting notice pay.

The employer that doesn’t pay wages/benefits/payouts on time is unworthy to be employed with.

If employer has not been paying wages then notice period has lost its sanctity.

You may submit a gentle (final) representation (under proper acknowledgment) addressed to good offices of appointing authority,MD,Chairman mentioning that salary slips and salary of ................................has not been supplied till date despite many representations to (mention names,dates,minutes etc) and narrate the financial hardships (including inability to attend to office and that  employee shall be at address.........................till wages are paid)........and demand to pay salary with slips within say next 3 days........

YOu may go thru following threads and you would know whom to approach: 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Salary-delayed-119412.asp#.VS6LjdyUcqM

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Helios-matheson-salary-issue-119386.asp#.VS6Lv9yUcqM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register