LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (law)     23 September 2016

Fearing for arrest, please give suggestions

 This relates to my quashing of charge-sheet u/s 498-A, 406 IPC, filed before the High Court and no stay was granted. The Trial reached at the stage of arguments, and I donot intend for quashing as result I disengaged my advocate. The High Court has issued notice to me, and finally paste the notice on wall. The High court has now issued directions to police to produce me before the next date of hearing. I am on regular bail and appearing regularly before the Trial Court and now I am reasonable apprehension of arrest by the High Court order. What should I do? Whether filing writ petition before the Supreme Court will going to help me?


 4 Replies

rajuchowdappa   23 September 2016

Better contact me 9738465552

Sachin (N.A)     23 September 2016

Your query is not clear.

When you don't intend to quash, then why did you file petition.

Why HC issued warrant against ..... is it warrant or notice.

Why you havn't withdraw your petition........

Raj (law)     23 September 2016

Since arguments has already been advnced, I donot want to go for quashing, as it has already more than 4 years. In order its written "Police shall produce petitioner in the Court on the next
date of hearing"

Sachin (N.A)     23 September 2016

Then withdraw your petition before next date of hearing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query