LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

darshan (owner)     25 October 2022

Fear to trap in false case

dear sir I am from sangli .my problem is that my wife's family having some disputes regarding property with her uncles . my brother in law is from not living with my mother in law n sister in law . he is having problem of bipolar disorder from last 22 years .
2 days back i got to knew that he wrote a mail to my uncle in law on 29 ja. 2022 that he is having threat from us and if anything happen to his life we all r responsible .. this mail was send to my cousin father in law dated 29 jan and 8 march .
2 days back he get some fight with his uncle so in panic he send that mail screen shot to one of his cousin and said uncle forced n pressure me to wrote that mail . it clearly written that he was under pressure ..
now in this situation what should I do . pls guide .

Learning

1 Replies

Prajjval kumar   29 October 2022

Hey, Darshan

Considering the facts you have following remedies:-

1) Civil suit

You can file a civil suit against such person who is threatening you. It won't be a criminal case but rather a protection case in the future if an FIR/CASE is registered against you.

2) Complaint to the police

You can go to your nearest police station and submit a Written Application with all the facts written. The Police officer then will contact the person who is threatening you and will try to compromise the case between you two.
You have to make sure the police officer contacts the other person. If not you can go to the SP office to register your complaint. They will direct the police officer to take action.

In the Future, If an FIR/CASE is registered, both the remedies will protect you and even help you to get Anticipatory bail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register