LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joe Kevin   09 July 2018

Fasle dowry case on

My wife has put fasle dowry case on me.. after putting she used to msg and call me asking to meet me for one time if not she will die.. I saw reviews in online as if wife dies after putting fir husband and his family will be an accused.. we met she got me drinks and forced me to have se* with me: -( now she and her calling me again and again asking to take back her daughter or they will come to police station

What do I do?

Charge sheet is not yet given by her yet on my 489A pls advice..

Learning

6 Replies

Joe Kevin   09 July 2018

-498A-..........

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 July 2018

Reconcile with her,  stay togather and enjoy married life, after that ask her to withdraw the case filed against you.

Joe Kevin   09 July 2018

but her behavior sucks she fought with me and ran away from me pulled all words on me and my family I got bail for 498 with me now I need to coke out of her pls: -(?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 July 2018

You can not do anything on your own except reconciliation/counselling through involvement of friends / relatives that may really help you later to stand as witness in future. 

C.Nageswara rao   12 August 2018

498a mostly unprovable, mere allegations can't be taken as real. Court needs proof for every thing. So mostly 99%cases dismissed only.

(Guest)

@C.Nageswara rao,

if husband is fraud person , he can manipualate anything .He can do any level of torture and make sure thats happen within 4 walls of room so that it cant be seen to outside people. fruad and criminals can do any sort of manipulations 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register