LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jatin   07 June 2018

family issues hold on or let go

My side of story My sister got married to a guy 3 years ago. And she is facing very issues in her life. Till now she had keep it up together with her husband but now she is asking if she can get done with it. - health issue with boy: boy has some s*xual gene problem before but it was not disclosed to us. After few months we all come to know about this. Then my sister was about to leave him, but she did not. The point is she must have known the medical condition before the marriage. - my father was very sick after a year of marriage, her in law does not allow ger to visit her own father. She was tourchered badly from the mother in law and from dewar. - abusing language : i recently listened to a call record of the communication between my sister and her husband. The boy could not speak a single sentence without using abusing language. Then she tells this is how they all speak. - she is now living with me and mother from a month. She came because the Dewar hit her, and she asked her husband to drop me home. I have not heard a single sorry from the boy. Nor they have not taken any action against the boy who hit her. She was already week. She had became so week after marriage. Dr says its from the tantion. She had lost around 10kg. And now she weighed around 42kg. - When she came she was very sick. She was week like. She could not even lift glass water. When she ask her husband to take her to the hospital he said that take your mother ( not mother in law) My mother is taking her to hospital from an year.she has been a thyroid patients since birth. She has to take a pill daily. But she stop taking that pill and she got very sick after that. One incident she told that she was vomiting from 10 days, then after 10 days he asked her to go hospital. - she was not allow to call, wear the dress she like, go outside, or even to learn drive. She was talking to my mother hidden from family members. When she is Alone. Boy own an mobile shop and she never had any balance in her mobile. He doesn't let her to add balance. - he asked many time for money from sis by saying get this from your mother,( although sis says he was joking) - Even now he called in 3_4 days after 10pm, ans try to press her more.she has regained her body strength and she can almost walk easily now. During normal days at home, he works till 11pm, home is attached to shop. Then he eat and sleep. They hardly have any communication. And the first thing in morning is to go and open the shop. Then he sits at shop all day long. They hardly go outside. When they do sometimes. The M in law start fighting with her. Her in law never visited us. Or never talked after marriage. She is 28 now. She can move on. And she agree to. She doesn't have to live a unhappy life with such tourcher, the doc says to keeep her to home for at least 6 months. Still the boy is ready to take her back to old Life. But if she doesn't choose that we are happy to support her. In the case what data we should be collected. What is the procedure. How much time does it generally takes foe whole process. I need to know the cost estimate. I do not want them to hurt. I just wanted my sis to happy. But i wanted to make sure. If they try to contact her . Try to tourcher again. Or cause any trouble. We don't have to worry about anything. I just need them to disappear and not cause any trouble in her life. Information that can be helpful City hisar Family 1 - me(25), my mother, and my sister Family 2, in law. Mom and father, brother 26, boy(30)

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register