Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritesh   20 December 2016

False fir

False FIR threats
« on: Today at 03:32:49 AM »

Hello everbody,

I am Ritesh n i live in Delhi. I was married in october 2016. My wife's name is Saloni. It is an arranged marriage. My story is:- 

I dont know what went wrong on first night itself my wife said " I regret marrying to u."

On honeymoon we went to Mauritius....there we had normal fight ...and she ran all alone out of hotel room on the island.  I had to call her father to persuade her. Now also she does this she ...runs out of flat to parks n roads.

When we started our life., then we used to have normal fights where she has attempted suicide twice. She has hit me n slapped on several occasions. 

In December she went fr her pag phera happily to her honetown Chandigarh.  I was suppose to get her back on 17th dec. But on 15th we had a fight over something and she involved her father.  Her father threatened me that he will destroy me n my family,  I got annoyed and said I won't come to take her.
After that I didnt take their calls neither my family because we knew they record calls(has happened earller). 

Her parents n she came same evening to my flat in delhi. They hit me. I ran to my parents house in roorkee.  They informed all my friends accusing me of false allegations of drinking and beating her. Saloni, Her father n her sister  threatened my life, my career spoilage.

On 17th there was mutual meeting between the families where no solution came and they walked off.  On 18th dec she filed a police complaint accusing me n my family of dowry charges, drinking-beating and jewellery stealing.
No solution again. Their family again threatened us for FIR.

I contacted her relatives fr mutual patch up or mutual seperation but none replied
After two days she is contacting all my relayives n not family...fr coming back. But I checked in police station and I came yo know that They have not taken their complaint back n it has been forwarded to helpline/woman cell.

She is asking for a meeting again .., what should I do? Is she fooling , or trying to trap me. She also has my flat keys. M living in pg without my belongings.
I am concerned and scared  about my n my family's life.

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     21 December 2016

Situation has come to such a sorry pass where you are finding yourself extricated from the whirl pool difficult only solution  appears to be a contested divorce. You approach and file a writ and  get the false FIR quashed against you as the allegations are baseless adn false.Once that is done you go for  contested divorce. before that you have to return her stridhan marriage gifts which she has put in your custody.Handover  her stridhan with proper acknowledgement.If she appreciate this answer please  give me a like on my profile.

1 Like

Ritesh   21 December 2016

Originally posted by : Ms.Usha Kapoor
Situation has come to such a sorry pass where you are finding yourself extricated from the whirl pool difficult only solution  appears to be a contested divorce. You approach and file a writ and  get the false FIR quashed against you as the allegations are baseless adn false.Once that is done you go for  contested divorce. before that you have to return her stridhan marriage gifts which she has put in your custody.Handover  her stridhan with proper acknowledgement.If she appreciate this answer please  give me a like on my profile.

Thanku mam for your response.

As far as her belongings are concerned ....she took all of jewellery to jaipur when she went with her sister for pag phera. Rest all her clothes furniture n electronics are still in my flat.

I was yestersay handed over the keys of the flat. She said she will come  n collect her stuff but instead her father n chacha came in my absence ...went inside quietly without informing the landlord and left later  by depositing the keys to landlord. They took nothng with them. They have asked for another meeting in a day or so?  

What should I do..so that they do not pin down more charges against me. I hope its not a trap to build a strong evidence against me n my family. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register