Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shn (Level A)     04 December 2012

False dowry and harrassment allegation

Hi,

I am going through a rough patch of marriage. It has been 4 years of our marriage and I can still see that my wife has not been able to accept the other members(My Mom, Dad, Brother) of my family. She has negativity creeped into her mind that nobody in the family likes her. We have had family fights on and off all these 4 years and can sense that this could lead to a possible false case of dowry or harrasment from my In-Laws.

My younger Brother is also married for an year now and his wife does not have any issues with any of my family members(Mom, Dad, Myself). Can her statement in court justify our innocence, as she shares the same relation with my parents.

If not, My question is how can a person prove in such a case that the allegations are false?

Shall I setup a conversation with my In-Laws sometime in the happier times and record it as a proof for later, just in case.

Please Help.

Regards,

Shn 

Learning

2 Replies

venkateswararao akkinapalli (associate)     04 December 2012

first inform the DGP of your area of the probability. Without your wife being aware gather particulars of money transaCTIONS AT THE TIME OF MARRIAGE. recorded evidence is counted as evidence but not as the material evidence. It helps. If possible discreetly take AB for yourself and family members outside your area. If you explain the circumstances , AB can be taken from any court. Better you segregate the family for  short period ND SEE IF THINGS IMPROVE. ALLEGATIONS AND REJOINDERS COME AT THE TRIAL, SO DO NOT THINK ABOUT THEM NOW.SLOWLY WITH HE HELP OF A COUNSEL BUILD A COUNTER IF NOT A NEUTRALIZING GROUND.

AVRAO

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register