LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun   21 December 2016

False complaint

i am from mumbai,i am dealing with a customer since past 4-5 years, he is based out of delhi and bhadurgarg in haryana, he is in financial trouble and not able to pay my undisputed debt,for this i have filed casses uder negotiable instruments act and also issued winding up notice,after all the exchange of notice and his replies he is now threatening me that he file a false FIR at bhadurgarg and cause harassment to me, his basses would be my sms's which were very civil and to the point,but not at all offensive or abusive. my query is whether he can do it? if yes,can i apply for bail based on anticipation for an FIR< in case if he tries to manage the police will bhadurgarg police will come to me or the police with local jurisdiction? i have my team of lawyers in mumbai,but i have no contact in bhadurgargh or delhi,kindly advise

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     21 December 2016

Record all his phone calls and you filed a police complaint against him in mumbai and also same informed the court in which your ni case is running by submitting the phone recording as an evidence to support your allegations.

Varun   21 December 2016

Are SMS or call recordings valid evidence? He has also tried to mislead me by raising false claims before,there is possibility of him recording that and use in civil proceeding saying that the amount is disputed,i have all the confirmation and emails promising to pay unconditionally

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register