Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev001 (executive)     23 August 2011

False claim of harrassment by wife

dear sir/madam,

request you to kindly guide me on the following matter. i got married in may 2011, after immediate marriage we had a big fight, as she said i would accuse you of rape if you touch me, and after that my wife left for maternal home after 7 days and returned after 2 months, citing exams. but soon after that incident, i lost interest in physical relationship because of this false accusation of rape. she stayed at our place, but i never had any physical relationship after that because i lost interest. we rarely talked, so in a fit of rage, she let home and has now started threatening that she will committ suicide, as she has been harrassed by me and my parents. she does not do household work, and had once made false accusations of dowry. hence my parents too are sad and have lost interest in maintaining a relation with her. now her parents are threatening to file a case against us for harressment and possibly dowry.

hence someone pls guide me in this matter, i would indeed be grateful to you

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Have you having any evidence against your wife. Like any phone call recording / any pics/ video or any other similar thing supporting your words.

If yes, Then better cross case her.

Put a private complaint in your local police station against her & her family members related to threats given to you.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register