LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dns (mo)     25 June 2012

False cases planned by my wife need preventive help

Respected lawyers kindly give your expert opinion --- I got married two years back(love marriage at arya samaj mandir ) in presence of my father in law and mil / Bil my parents not in favour so didnt came .both of us live at our respective parents house . After 1 year arrange marriage ceremony in the presence of both family .(dowry less a car name of owner my wife)) happy life for three months after arrange marriage .... disputes started -cause lack of time devotion on my side ,disputes with my parents -she stated abusing my parents . i went out and left the home took a rented house for last 4 months,she joined a job - but still disputes continued not able to tolerate her petty complaints and her parents interference . disputes increased ----- threatening me and my parents saying i m going according to my parents advice and my parents demanded dowry before marriage -- they will file cases against me and my parents for torture/dowry/ my wifes elder sister divorced after 8 years of marriege/younger sisiter beats her husband and her husband has been taken by police -she even beats her MIL... NOW EVEN ME AND MY PARENTS GETTING SUCH THREATS - my parents have lodged complaints to local SHO but no action --- MY queries -- how to proceed in order to prevent any false claims- is there any judgment by H.C that says F.I.R can be loadged after CAW inquiry only ?if so kindly give the link . If she file false DOMESTIC VIOLENCE isnt that MLC is needed for confirmation? DOWRY they havnt given ,niether we asked so they wont have proof so can still we be booked in dowry case?

Learning

3 Replies

Ramesh Potedar (Advocate)     25 June 2012

When you can afford the consultation fees of a lawyer, why come here and cull out answers for yourself? Consult a lawyer locally.

(Guest)
I think record everything.

(Guest)
I think record everything.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register