LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sujatha sarangarajan (Housewife)     20 February 2024

false case against a CA

I'm a CA.. Eversince I got married to a fellow CA ( intercaste)my mother is making a lot of troubles in our lives.... she is instigating all the relatives against us. so we moved to a different city... Before his death, my father asked me , my husband, one of my family member( she is like a sister to me) to take care of my mother... 16 years went by... we paid for her expenses, her medication, but no change in her behavior... The kind of language she used against, the kind of lies she spinned against us is untolerable.... moreover she sold off the properties and all the jewellery, silver utensils which was left by my father... we don't know what she had with the money...q recently I came back to my mom's place and came to know from few reliable sources that our next door neighbor was the one who took all the money... when I confronted them, they alongwith my mother tried to tarnish my reputation... not a single penny I received from my mother till date... The neighbor with the help of a local thug tried to foist a false case against me... my husband came and rescued me from my mom's place... can they file a false case against me??? what legal action can I take against them as my reputation is tarnished?? Please help.... my husband is against filing case as he thinks it will affects our kids lives as well as our normal day to day activities.


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 February 2024

You can submit your grievances in the department of child & women welfare of your state. 

The welfare of women and children holds immense significance for society. Let’s delve into why:

  1. Empowerment and Inclusion:

  2. Demographic Dividend:

    • The well-being of women and children is crucial for realizing the demographic dividend of a country.
    • When women are healthy, educated, and empowered, they contribute significantly to the nation’s progress.
  3. Social Safety Net:

In summary, prioritizing the welfare of women and children not only benefits them individually but also strengthens the fabric of society as a whole.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 February 2024

Since you went there and provoked your mother and the neighbour, they retaliated in that manner.

Therefore there's no question of they defaming you voluntarily except that they took a defensive step.

It would be advisable that you better leave the subject matter as it is continue to mind your own business without disturbing them anymore.

If you find time to spare in between your busy professional schedules to get involved in such unwanted things you can get involved but that may not guarantee you with the desired relief or relief.

Instead you will bothered more and will remain disturbed.

Hence take a wise decision before it is late.

Ramanathan G (Independent practice)     20 February 2024

if you know value of the articles and buyer, you can file a civil suit to recover money from your mother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register