Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen (Sr Analyst)     29 February 2012

False 498a

Hi All,

I am from Hyderabad. Got married on last may.  My wife , during her two months stay with  me , she always wanted to go to her native (which is same as my native) and did not want to continue life with me . On ganesh chaturdi she picked up a fight without any reason with my mother and started yelling saying she want divorce in front of my relatives and neighbors. I was shocked with her behavior. Within four days they have put a false 498a case against me and my parents in my home town .  They even demanded 50 lakhs for not putting that case.  I did not agree to pay that huge amount. Hence, they gone ahead and filed the case. They even went to my office and showed a fir copy and demanded  the management to fire me from my job. Strangely my office management obliged to it and asked me to put down my papers immediately.  Hence I lost my job because of these sadistic creatures. Now they somehow got my keys to my residence at Hyderabd, broke into my home and locked with their keys. I have bought all the furniture with my hard earned money now its locked inside that home. Police are not taking up my complaint against my inlaws and my wife   Instead they are asking me to leave those  furniture to them. Kindly suggest me any course of action. What should I do ?

P.S:  Chargesheet has not been filed yet. It will be done in one or two weeks. Also, I have all the bills under my name for the furniture which I bought.

Learning

2 Replies

Ancil Jose (Administrator)     29 February 2012

Immediately go to a criminal lawyer and say all about this,  Go for anticeptry bail, If you are from any community or religious, go and say this to that religious leaders and go for settlement, go for the help of party leaders if any, with the help of criminal lawyer u will be in safe.

Praveen (Sr Analyst)     29 February 2012

I was arrested and given a station bail with the help of a lawyer. Now my wife wants to stay with me. After all the agony I don't want to stay with her. They want to harass me and family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register