Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shalini Arora (jjj)     16 February 2014

Fake experince

Hello All,

One of my friend submit a fake experience letter showing an experience for three years at the time of appointment.  It was not a real fake. He worked there for two years and his management gave him this and maintained his data. But his qualifications were more than enough to get this job and he got this job without considering this fake experience letter. But unfortunately this letter was still there with them. Now he also worked at the other place at the same time which is shown in his fake experience letter. Its just one year which was common and showing that he has worked at two places at the same time. He didn't know till now about this mistake but his wife knew it. So his 498a wife got the attendance at both the work place where he worked before getting this current job and where data is matching. Now he who is in a government employee got a letter from the management about his fraud.....there is no way to escape from it. We tried to manipulate like he can say that he worked both the place but the distance of these two places are more than 5-6 hours. Now I know he will get a FIR for sure. I have a few questions and I will be very grateful if you answer any of these below

1. Can his 498a wife do FIR based on these documents? or just the Management of his workplace has this power to do that. ?

2. Will he loose job in spite of his fake experience letter is not being counted to get this job. 

3. what will be the maximum punishment for him in terms if jail and money?

4. Should he surrender and give 20-30 lac to girl as she is doing to get money.....He does not earn more than 3 lac a year

5. Should he accept his mistake? Will that lessen his punishment? 

6. Is jail bailable in this case?

It will be great help for his family if we get any solution to this problem.....he has been fighting his case for mroe than two years. His wife has been caught red handed in an extra material affair.....he has all teh evidences to proof that but no luck at all....the main problem comes that old parents are suffering in this fight.....ton of thanks who are reading this post and trying to help him. Thanks, Shalini

Learning

7 Replies

Prakash S Thakkar (B.S.L LL.B)     16 February 2014

Shalini, tell urfriemnd not to wory at all. It takes time for the procedure to be completed. Or tell ur friend to call me on 9226706015

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     16 February 2014

Submitting forged document as true for gain is a serious offense in the eye of law and punishable by Indian Penal Code more particularly if it is recorded  in a proceedings in the court Besides, by using any forged document if any body works two places at a time it will be treated as fraud which is also punishable by law itself.

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     16 February 2014

Opinion of shri.Biswanath Roy is the law that is prevailing...slakshmanrao3@gmail.com

nitin tandon (manager)     17 February 2014

i was married on 23/06/2011 and my wife left my home 24/07/2012 and 0n 15/06/2013 she filed case against me & my family members i have no kids i have paid 2 lac after that FR is being fwd to court and she has applied divorce .
as we all know how sec 498 is misused , in which grounds /section i or my family members file case against her please help me.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     17 February 2014

i F YOUR WIFE HAS NOT AS YET FILED ANY COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR HARASSMENT AND CRUELTY U/S.498A IPC EITHER IN THE CRIMINAL COURT OR P.S. THEN YOU CAN FILE A WRITTEN COMPLAINT IN THE LOCAL POLICE STATION COMPLAINING THAT SHE IS POSING THREAT TO YOU OVER PHONE THAT SHE WILL FILE COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU FOR HARASSMENT AND PHYSICAL AND MENTAL CRUELTY AND THUS SHE IS GIVING ALARM TO CAUSE INJURY TO YOUR REPUTATION IN  THE SOCIETY.. BUT IF SHE HAS ALREADY FILED A COMPLAINT U/S.498A IPC THEN  SUGGESTED GUIDELINES WILL BE OF NO USE.

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     17 February 2014

Respect the law and have the proper legal route in the matters relating to Fake Experience.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 February 2014

Mistake is a mistake, now since she has made a complaint with his employer, it is better he tenders an apology along with his explanation of the circumstances under which he submitted the alleged false experience certificate, he may find some respite from the management by accepting his apology and allowing him t continue with minor reprimands.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register