LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sravya   28 January 2021

Fake experience claimed by selected candidate@government job

Dear Sir, I am the appeared for the exam, notification issued by APPSC(Andhra Pradesh Governement) for gazatted post. As per notification, the candidate must have 2 years of experience in the relavant field(mandatory). I have 3 years of relavant experience. In the writtern exam results, one of my junior(College mate) got more marks than me. even though she didnt have any experience, she approached a private company and managed to got joining letter, experience letter etc. But what i am stated here is 100% truth that she didnt have real experience in that company. somehow she managed to get it after the results were out. The post was reserved for the female category. In the merit list, after her roll number, i am the next female only (there are males between us. but the post is reserved for female). She produced those fake experience certificates to the commission and she got posted in the respective department as well. My question is: 1. Does State PSC verifies the previous job experience or not? 2. How can i get justice? 3. Whom i can approach regarding this?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register